Fountain Point Medical Community is the one point for all your family’s medical and health care needs. With an experienced team of independent physicians, you can be assured all your concerns are addressed with compassion, in a timely manner, with everyone’s best health in mind, and in a more cost-effective manner.
At Fountain Point, you and your family come first.
Monday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We accept the following insurance:
- Aetna/Coventry Healthcare of NE
- Coventry National
- First Health
- BCBS Blue Preferred
- BCBS (out-of-state plans)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Advantra Freedom (managed care)
- Humana (managed care)
- Medicare Advantage through BCBS
- Railroad Medicare
- Secure Horizons (managed care)
- Midlands Choice
- Nebraska Medicaid
- Nebraska Total Care
- United Healthcare – Community Plan (managed care)
- Network Blue
- Principal Healthcare
- Three Rivers Provider Network (ENT Specialties ONLY)
- Tri Care (ENT Specialties ONLY)
- United Healthcare
NOTE: Some plans may require a referral prior to making an appointment with some of our specialists. Please confirm with your provider and secure a referral from your primary physician before your visit. Without a referral, your visit may not be covered by your insurance plan, and the cost of care will become your personal responsibility.
- Identification Card
- Insurance card(s)
- Arrive 15 minutes early to your appointments